Saturday, November 26, 2011

Video: Megadeth's Chris Broderick And David Ellefson Meet Fans In Monterrey, Mexico

Megadeth guitarist Chris Broderick and bassist David Ellefson took part in a signing at Gama Music in Monterrey, Mexico on Monday, November 21, and Ellefson has now posted a video below, showing the line of fans outside the store. Check it out!



Megadeth's Central and South American tour was a huge success, and mainman Dave Mustaine posted the following message on the band's Facebook page:

To all of the Mexican, Brazilian, Chilean, and Argentine fans,

This has been the best South and Central American tour I have ever done. Your voices when you sing has been loud and clear, and you have made me feel amazing.

I was worried that we would not be welcomed this good because of my surgery, and I have been concerned because the Doctors told me not to do ANYTHING except play and go right back to my room, so I haven't been able to come out and visit with you. Just know that you have been really kind and extremely metal! I get so much hope and strength from you! I can't wait to come back and we are still here! Isn't that loco?!?

Anyway, I love you all, and I want you to know that there is something very, very different about you. The whole world has started singing "Aguante Megadeth," but you sing the loudest!

Maybe this tour they will challenge you and try to sing louder than you, but I am not sure that they can.

I think its going to be time to release a new live record from down in South or Central America again. Whaddya think?

That's it from me for now. Its time to board my plane for Colombia, so "adios" and I love you all so very much!

Senor Dave Mustaine

Megadeth's latest album, TH1RT3EN, is in stores now. The band will be on tour in North America in January; visit our tour page to find a show near you!

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=23790

Deadmau5 Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment