Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slipknot's Clown To Make Acting Debut

Slipknot's M. Shawn "Clown" Crahan will make his acting debut in the movie The Devil's Carnival. Said Crahan, "I am very honored to have been asked to be a part of this project. I play a character called The Tamer. And let me tell you, there is a little Tamer in all of us. It's always been a dream and a goal for me to try and act in something that is filmed besides music videos. I am very honored to have the opportunity to have worked with so many talented actors and people who are involved in making this production come to life."

Clown and Corey Taylor have also formed their own production company, Living Breathing Films, which they announced at the Sundance Film Festival in Colorado.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=23989

Elvis Presley Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment