Sunday, April 22, 2012

Preview Glee's Whitney Houston Tribute With A Capella "How Will I Know"

Next week Glee presents their tribute to the late Whitney Houston with an episode titled "Dance With Somebody." It will be packed with Whitney Houston classics from "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" to "My Love Is Your Love." Since the show already covered "I Will Always Love You," it will not be included in the episode. As a teaser for the episode, an a capella quartet of Mercedes, Santana, Rachel, and Kurt singing "How Will I Know" has been released. It is stellar. Fans may be eager to get the show back to a "regular" episode after two tribute episodes in a row, but this teaser is impressive. Check out "How Will I Know" below.

...

Read Full Post

Source: http://top40.about.com/b/2012/04/19/preview-glees-whitney-houston-tribute-with-a-capella-how-will-i-know.htm

Mudvayne Julio Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment