Saturday, November 27, 2010

Megadeth Guitarist Gives Thanks to Fans For 'Big Four' Success

In a recent post on Megadeth's official message board, guitarist Chris Broderick checked in to thank the fans for their role in making the recently released Big Four DVD sets, and overall Big Four tour dates a success.

Writes Broderick, "When I think about the Big 4 DVD I look back to when we recorded it and know I did all I could to make my show as good as I could, and that is what makes me proud no matter how well it would chart. In my mind we owe it all to you who have shown your support by coming out to see us and picking up the CD's and DVD's that has allowed us to support ourselves being musicians.

Take care, Chris."

Megadeth have had a busy year: Touring with fellow thrash giants Metallica, Anthrax and Slayer throughout Europe, finishing up their American Carnage and Jagermeister Fall Music Tour dates with Slayer, releasing "Sudden Death" exclusively for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, releasing the Big Four: Live From Sofia, Bulgaria DVD set and now heading down under to tour Australia before the new year, that may be a bit of an understatement. If you missed anything along the way, go right here to get caught up on all things Megadeth in 2010.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=22450

Slash Red Hot Chili Peppers Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment