Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Releases 'Turn It Up' Video Teaser Photos

'I'll be sharing the other looks with you guys here on my blog,' she told her fans.
By Jocelyn Vena


Kim Kardashian on the set of her video for "Turn It Up"
Photo: Celebuzz/ Kim Kardashian

On her blog, Kim Kardashian is teasing fans with a new look at her Hype Williams-directed music video for her single, "Turn It Up." In a series of photos she posted on her blog, Kim shows the process it took for her to get the Bo Derek braids she's rocking in the soon-to-be-released video.

In a few photos, fans see the finished look: Kim rocking the braids, wearing white fur and gracing peachy lips. In another pair of photos, Kim sits in a hairdressing chair as a team works to give Kim those corn rows. Back in December, Kardashian tweeted a photo of herself in the braids, without indicating whether the look would appear in her video.

"Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it!" she wrote about the hairstyle on Tuesday. "It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer."

Kardashian said that she's wearing more than just this one look in the clip and that as the video's release approaches, she'll have more and more to share with fans about it. "We tried out a number of different looks in the video, and I'll be sharing the other looks with you guys here on my blog," she said. "I'm excited (and a little nervous) for you all to hear the song and watch the video. I really hope you all like it!"

On Monday, Kim posted an image of herself in the studio while she was recording the song, which premieres on "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" on Sunday. "I am so excited for you all to hear my song. It debuts this Sunday on [my show] and will be available on iTunes," she explained. "I'm going to start sharing all my pics from the music video shoot."

Kardashian has always said the song is a one-off and that all proceeds from its sale will go to a good cause. "I'm proud of myself that I tried something. It's all in fun," she explained about the song, which was produced by The-Dream. "We just had a good time and the proceeds are going to a cancer organization [because we both] lost a parent to cancer. So it's just fun."

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1658991/kim-kardashian-turn-it-up-video-set-photos.jhtml

Louis Armstrong Muddy Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment