Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dream Theater's Mike Mangini Expresses Gratitude In New Interview

Dream Theater drummer Mike Mangini was recently interviewed by the Morristown Patch website; in the feature, he talks about how everything in his personal and professional life came together to enable him to join the group. "I was looking to get in a band," he tells the feature's author, John Dunphy. "I had to wait for the right time and opportunity, and it just matched."

He also discusses his relationships with the other members of the band, saying, "We're very much the same...We talk music, the show, practice, we share things with a common ground. That's special. I feel like I'm with people I've known for a long time. I don't have to try hard to be someone else.

"I go to bed every night and say 'thank you...I'm really grateful for this opportunity with all the things that make it so."

Read the whole story at this link.

Dream Theater is currently on the road in North America, with Trivium opening; visit our tour page to find a show near you.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=23507

Cavo Beastie Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment