Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Video: Dream Theater's Jordan Rudess Pays Musical Tribute To Steve Jobs

Dream Theater keyboardist Jordan Rudess wrote and performed a piece paying tribute to Apple Computers founder Steve Jobs. Rudess writes on his YouTube page, "Although I never met Steve Jobs personally, his work greatly influenced my life and my work. I'm grateful to have been touched by his wizardry and that he shared his vision with all of us. This is a song I wrote for my own iOS instrument called MorphWiz and is a tribute to an amazing and inspirational human being." This performance was filmed October 9, 2011 in Quebec.

Here's the video:



Dream Theater are currently on the road, supporting their new album A Dramatic Turn of Events; visit our tour page to find a show near you!

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=23541

Velvet Revolver Black Sabbath

No comments:

Post a Comment